Procemex Flex IR Thermal Smart Camera 640×480
High definition, fast and extremely easy smart camera to integrate with any existing Procemex OnePlatform system giving it temperature and moisture measurement capabilities. The infrared thermal camera is suitable for inspecting and filming all pulp and paper grades and printed products with 640×480 pixel resolution.
Procemex FlexIR Thermal camera features 640×480 pixel resolution and 25/30 frames per second imaging frequency. The micro-bolometer wavelength is 8-12 µm and thermal imaging area ranges from -15°C to +200°C.
The new infrared camera has been specifically designed by Procemex engineers to integrate seamlessly into the existing Procemex OnePlatform installed base and meet the troubleshooting and machine optimization demands of fast running paper, tissue and board machines. The infrared lens on the front end integrates with Procemex Flex camera back-end processing allowing the camera to be immediately recognized by the OnePlatform system.
The temperatures are displayed in colors in both live mode and recorded mode. The camera can detect temperature (moisture) variations and the detection area can be limited inside the Region of Interest (ROI) in the same way as with ordinary web monitoring cameras. The Flex IR Thermal camera acts and is displayed in user interface camera listing exactly as the other cameras.
- Easy to integrate IR Thermal smart camera
- True smart cameras with compact packaging
- Future proof Infrared Thermal image sensor – easy upgrade when needed
- PC-and TCP/IP network compatible
- Performance (resolution, frame rate, special application features) software selectable
- Processed data in FIFO RAM buffer
- FPGA and DSP-based real-time data processing
- Several lenses with suitable Field of View
- 24-48 AC/DC integrates with ambient light power cycle
- 640×480 pixel resolution
- Frame rate: 25/30 fps
- Micro-bolometer wavelength: 8-12 µm
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Thermal imaging area ranges from -15°C to +200°C
- Small size (138 mm x 90 mm x 68 mm without lens)