Procemex Flex Super Sense Smart Camera VGA B&W
Unparalleled light sensitive camera suitable for filming all paper grades and printed products with 764×540 pixel resolution, 150 fps
Procemex Flex Super Sense Smart Camera VGA B&W has a unique performance for filming light absorbing products with pinhole lens.
The Procemex Flex Super Sense B&W camera has been specifically in-house designed to meet the demands of filming hostile and dirty paper machine wet end positions and printing press positions under splashing ink. In these positions the camera is typically equipped with pinhole lens to keep it clean.
It can be used in all machine sections from forming section through dryer positions to the reel of paper machines. It can also be applied in various printing applications not requiring color.
The superior light sensitivity has been reached with unique and innovative 4-to-1 pixel pre-processing on FPGA of sensor card . Thelight sensitivity is increased by a factor of 4 compared to normal VGA
- Fastest and most accurate smart cameras
- All applications can utilize the same camera
- Future proof CMOS based image sensor design – easy upgrade when needed
- PC-and TCP/IP network compatible
- Performance (resolution, frame rate, special application features) selected with software
- Processed data in FIFO RAM buffer
- Both FPGA and DSP –based real-time data processing
- Strobe LED light controlling
- Standard C-mount fixed lens, zoom lens or pinhole lens
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) for WIS applications
- Flicker and fade in-fade out -free images with 24 VAC ambient light power cycle
- 2.1 Megapixels (2040×1020) hardware performance reduced to SuperSense VGA (764×540)
- 150 frames per second
- 12 GOPS (Gigaoperations per second)
- Smallest size in the market (W91 mm x H69mm x D165 mm without lens)