JA-Procemex OnePlatform TOPO printability measurement
Procemex OnePlatform TOPO printability measurement provides new, valuable data about the surface roughness properties of base board or PE-coating accurately predicting the final print quality of the material.
Paper board producers and PE-Extruders need to ensure that their surface quality ensures premium product print quality with the most efficient use of raw materials and inputs.
Procemex OnePlatform TOPO printability measurement provides new information about the surface roughness properties of paper board and PE-coating accurately predicting the final print quality of the material. The printability information of the paper board and the PE-coating production phase can provide valuable savings with reduced claims, shipping cost and improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Online surface printability measurement of paper board and PE-coated board
- Reduced printability claims, shipping costs and increased customer satisfaction
- Installations in Scandinavia, Central Europe and in the United States
The Procemex OnePlatform TOPO measures printability of paper board and PE-coated board with an on-line measurement revealing in micrometer resolution even the smallest surface unevenness. Stripes and cavities that causing uneven ink, bad printability and surface issues are reliably detected.
- Ensures that surface quality of a premium product meets print quality guarantees with the most efficient use of raw materials.
- Provides new information about surface roughness properties of paper board or PE-coating accurately predicting the final printing quality of the material.
- The printability information in paper board or PE-coating production phase can provide valuable savings with reduced claims, shipping cost and improved customer satisfaction.
Pitting and cavities in paper board or the PE-coated surface have a great impact on product printability in later converting stages with flexo and gravure printing methods.
|Paper Board Machine
|Printability, Quality Control
|Inspection of incoming paper board and outgoing
PE-coated board printability
|Packaging / Printing Machine
|Inspection of incoming board and for missing ink
The printability measurement is calibrated with a set of printed blanks ranging from good to poor printability. The system provides operators with on-line information about the surface evenness and final quality of the product to take action.