We are looking for an Embedded SW Engineer to join our smart camera development team in Tampere. Our team
includes SW, FPGA, and HW designers.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Implementing image processing algorithms and sensor interface controls for an ARM processor.
- Debugging the image processing path of the smart camera.
- Working closely with our SW and HW teams in testing of the smart cameras.
We expect from the applicant:
- Experience of C/C++ coding for embedded systems
- Some experience of Linux OS
- Experience of image processing algorithms, Linux HW driver implementation, or Qt framework is a plus.
- Relevant education (e.g. MSc from technical university)
- Team working skills.
- Possibility to work on the state-of-the-art smart camera technology.
- Small and enthusiastic R&D team supporting your work.
- To be part in an established and market-leading company
Markku Selin, tel. 050 557 2244
Please send your application and CV with your salary request by 13th March, 2020 via our web site form below.